Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bridge Pedal



Today was Bridge Pedal! The day started by meeting Raquel, Chad, and Nathan at the Max stop and was quickly followed by us having to get off the Max due to the train being broken. They were able to get a new train pretty quickly but we were late and so instead of doing the 10 bridge ride we ended up doing the 8 bridge ride.

I was able to ride 99% of the time but the hill going up to the St John's bridge was just a little too much for me and I ended up walking after getting about halfway up. Other than that part it was a fun ride of 25.2 miles (according to Raquel's odometer).

My knees are a little sore now but I don't care because I DID IT!

1 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am very impressed!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home