Thursday, July 13, 2006

Trip to Oregon 2006



Last week Jim and I made the trip to Oregon again. This time we drove through Vegas, Reno, Klamath Falls (pictured above, can you see the falls?), and Crater Lake. Vegas was fun as always but I actually preferred Reno. It was much more relaxed and not quite as glitzy as Vegas and the Silver Legacy hotel was awesome!

There wasn't much to see between stops except for Crater Lake. I knew it got snowy up there but I had no idea there would still be snow on the ground in July! Photos can be seen at : Crater Lake

I spent the rest of the time setting up my apartment and my office, going through orientation at work (again), and I got to have lunch with Raquel, who I have to say is looking better than ever!!.

More on my Oregon adventures is on its way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home