Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm still here

Things have been pretty hectic at home and at work, but I'm still here!

I did take a week off of work to remodel my loft with new paint and tile. It was alot of work, especially since it is an upstairs room so I had to put down backerboard before the tile but the result is well worth it! I am now done with all the remodeling I will be doing until after the stinky boys move out. I still have the upstairs bathroom, the stairs, and trim and casings to do but it is really starting to come together!

I haven't done much crafting lately but I did start working on a crochet afghan for the living room. I got tired of bring cold and I had some yarn in my stash that will match the decor pretty well :) I am also considering frogging the cable sweater an redoing it with fewer cables. Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic here - Just wanted to let you know I am still loving the diaper bag you made me! Any Mother can tell you how important it is that you have a GOOD one and I know 'cuz I have lots of bad ones. The bag you made me gets used almost every day, it's still in great shape, and it makes things so much easier! Thank you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home