Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 05



We had a very merry Christmas at my house this year with lots of gifts, food, and friends! Even Corndog got new toys (which she promptly destoyed looking for the squeaky part). Mom and Dad sent lots of neat toys for us to play with and hurt each other with and Mom made some pretty nifty stuff!

The best present I got this year was 4 days off with no pages! I was able to read 2 books, sew a diaper bag, sew pillows for Jim's house, and knit Paul, Ammon, and Jim all hats (see the last post for my love fest with GOA).

As for physical presents, all the men in my life were pretty generous and enabling to my crafty habit!



I even got a cool desk chair so I can sew for hours and hours without getting a backache. Thanks Jim!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home