Tuesday, November 08, 2005

All work and no play

makes this a dull blog!

I've been working way too much lately at my day job (10 years of service as of today, by the way) and haven't had time to work on much else in the last week. I did finish up 6 new purses that were in the works last night and started working on a prototype for a gym bag but nothing worth taking a picture of at this point.

I do want to take the time to recommend createforless.com. I have not had the time to browse through the whole website but the price on the stuff I bought was cheaper than Joann or Michaels, even with shipping, and I received my shipment in 3 days even though I only paid for standard shipping. Unfortunately I've had exactly the opposite experience with Joann.com. I ordered fabric on 10/25 and still haven't received it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home