Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm at a place called vertigo...

Ok so I shamelessly stole some U2 lyrics for my post but it does very accurately describe how I've been feeling lately. One of the withdrawal side effects is vertigo and I've had it for the past 4 or 5 days now. I'm actually feeling alot better today after a good night's sleep without any pages waking me up in the middle of the night. The lack of sleep must have been contributing to my fuzzy-headedness (is that a word?) so today I feel pretty normal other than the vertigo.

Of course most of the guys at work have no idea why I feel dizzy so they think its funny to either a) ask me if I'm pregnant (no possibility of that) or b) spin around in their chairs and other annoying things to make it worse. I came pretty close to throwing up in the morning meeting today when someone came up behind me and spun my chair.

I didn't do anything crafty last night unless you count going to Joann's to get some jeans thread and jeans needles for my sewing machine. This is the first Joann's purchase in a long time that wasn't for purses but rather supplies I need to hem some of the stinky boys jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home