Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Finally something crafty!



Its been a long time since I posted anything crafty! I've had a hard time starting any projects involving yarn in all this heat but I had to get this baby blanket done before the baby arrives. I don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl so I used "Ranch Red" for the color. Anybody who I've made a blanket for in the past will be familiar with the pattern. I've made it so many times now that I think I could make it in my sleep. This is the first crochet project I've done since I learned how to knit and it was lots of fun!

The next project in the queue is a cross stitch of a strawberry picture that is the mate of the blueberry cross stitch I finished right before coming home from Oregon. Now that I've written about it here, I have to start it tonight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home