Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Heathens

My 2 brothers apparently were raised in a barn! Monday I asked Paul to empty the clean dishes out of the dishwasher and put the dirty ones in. Apparently in stinky boy land it is ok to have every dish in the house dirty and sitting in the sink or on the counter! On principle, I am not cleaning up this disgusting mess and I have been using plastic plates and utensils since yesterday. We grew up in the same house so I have no idea where they came up with the idea that this is ok! I did notice this morning that all forks are now dirty so this should prompt them into cleaning the dishes.

On a crafting note, last night I started my first project since moving back to AZ. I am crocheting a baby blanket for my friend Ashley. I don't know if she is having a boy or a girl so I am going with a gorgeous red yarn I found in the bargain bin at Joann's. It is acrylic but is very soft and should wash well. I only finished 3 rows last night and will post a photo when I have something to take a picture of :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home