Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend Accomplishments



This weekend I painted and tiled the half bath the is off my living room. Many people who have been to my house may not even know this bathroom exists since it was closed off for the last few years. I closed it off after the toilet started leaking since the tank parts were non-standard and couldn't be found at any local stores (like everything else in this house it seems). All that is left to do in this room is install the toilet.




I also spent a good deal of time and not as much money as I expected at IKEA this weekend getting furniture for my new sewing area. I had a temporary setup that worked pretty well when I was only sewing 2-3 times a year but now that I am sewing almost every night I think this will work much better.




And finally I got this surprise in the mail on Saturday. Mom sent me a handmade dish towel for Halloween. Thanks Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home