Saturday, December 24, 2005

Birthday 2005



Another birthday has come and gone! This year I treated myself to the morning in bed reading a book then I got free lunch at Joe's BBQ and went to see 'King Kong' with stinky boy #1. The movie was ok for the first 2 hours but just like the last 'Lord of the Rings' movie just wouldn't end! I recommend that if you haven't seen it already that you should wait for it to come out on DVD so you can fast forward through all the parts where the girl and monkey are gazing lovingly at each other

I came home to this cake from Carvel's. For anyone who grew up in New York, the Carvel cake is a big birthday tradition! Usually we get Cookie Puss but they have been all out the last few times we've been. All in all it was a nice and relaxing birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home