Monday, June 26, 2006

That time of year again

Over the last 3 years now (if you count this year) I have moved either to or from Oregon around this time of year so it is only fitting that my last day of work in Arizona will be this Friday and I will yet again be making the pilgrimage up to Oregon to train for yet another factory startup.

As always its a little sad to leave my current group but exciting to work on something new. The benefits of going to Oregon are:
1- I get to see Raquel, Chad, and Nathan again
2- My brothers know they have to move out of my house by the time I get back
3- I'm hoping I will have some time to work on my bag business again
4- Powell's books!
5- I might actually have something fun to blog about
6- and of course the relo money is always nice

The movers came today and packed up my stuff so I guess it really is happening again :)

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Raquel said...

Woohoo! So when do you get here? :)

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move and I hope to see you blog more often!!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for you! Have fun- I didn't make it to Powell's books but downtown and the max were awesome! Have fun in Vegas on the way!

Tiff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home