Thursday, July 20, 2006

South Beach Diet

I started phase 1 of the South Beach diet today. I decided to give it a try after a few friends had good success with weight loss on it and also after reading the book it seems to make sense health-wise. Phase 1 is no fruit and no bread, pasta, rice, etc. Today was pretty tough since I had to buy lunch in the cafe at work and my normal sandwich was calling to me but I was good and got the salad. I am not hungry at all but I have no energy and a little headache. I'm hoping that this is just my body's reaction to the lack of sugar and will pass after a few days.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there- I told you your energy level would drop but be sure to have your Fudgesicles on hand!!!!
Tiff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home