Monday, September 25, 2006

Strawberries



The last 2 weeks I've been stuck in the apartment so I had some time to finally finish the cross stitch I started last time I lived in Oregon. I haven't been doing too many craft projects lately but I think that will change as it turns to winter here.

I was doing great with working out and losing weight until 2 weeks ago when I went to the doctor due to pain in my side and found out my hip is starting to go bad. I was told that I need to lose more weight but also that I couldn't work out for 10 days. This seems a little bit counter productive since I usually work out to lose weight but my hip feels alot better. Last week I ended up getting a horrible cold from a jerk at work who actually said 'If I have to be sick then everyone has to be sick' so now half of the people who sit near him are sick. It took me out for a whole week but now I'm better and ready to go back to the gym tomorrow.

I'm crossing my fingers that I don't have any more setbacks on my road to weight loss....but at least I got some crafting done!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those strawberries are sooo sweet looking! Good luck with your weight loss!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home