Monday, May 07, 2007

For Sale

My house has been on the market for 4 weeks now and only 1 person has come to look :( I know the market is slow and very competitive right now but geez!

Maybe the interweb can help me sell? Here's a link to the listing for my house: House listing

Its a gorgeous (In my opinion) house that I've lovingly remodeled over the years but sadly my little family has outgrown it. I was hoping to have the stinky boys out of the house by now but since that doesn't seem to be happening, we need a bigger place so I don't kill them! My new house is being built now and I'd love to sell this one before buying the new one.

Now that all the craziness of getting the house ready for sale is over I've begun knitting again. The latest project is a baby blanket for my friend Tiffany. I've just gotten started so I don't have enough done to get a good photo yet but I'll post one as soon as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home