Thursday, November 30, 2006

Vampires

The vampires got me again yesterday.....I had to have fluid drained out of my thyroid cyst again and now I look like I've been bitten by a vampire. :) The choking feeling I've had for the last month is a little better and I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't come back again.

I've been at home recovering (I know its not that serious but it makes my neck sore and I'm milking it for everything I can get!) and I've been bored so I started some Christmas knitting projects. I won't reveal them here since some of my family reads this blog but everybody will be nice and warm when I'm done. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Blog. My daughter and in laws live in Gilbert. Where do you shop for yarn there? I have yet to seen a LYS in Gilbert. I hope to be back for a visit in January. Keep Blogging! BtW... where did you find the baby blanket pattern with the diamond on it you are making for a co worker?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home