Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back to the real world

Tomorrow I get to go back to work and to the real world after being holed up in my apartment for a week. I am VERY tired of daytime TV and of DVDs so this will be a welcome change until work gets crazy :)

In my recovery week, I finished the baby blanket I was working on, started the next one, and started a fuzzy scarf to wear to cover up my scar (I've gotten alot of strange looks over the last couple of days!). The fuzzy yarn is very annoying to knit so I don't think I'll use it again but it does make a pretty cool looking scarf.

In case you are wondering, this is what my scar looks like. Its getting better everyday and I can see the difference in just the few days the bangage has been off. Dr says it will take 6-8 months to fully heal and at that point it will be barely noticable. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home