Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! 2006 was quite a year and 2007 is starting off with a bang! While I was home for Christmas, I went looking at houses and decided to have a house built. The new house will be twice as large as my current house (with twice the mortgage too!) but is beautiful and conveniently located 10 miles closer to work. The higher mortgage will mean I'll be keeping the stinky boys and dog with me for at least another year but with more space we won't be tripping over each other all the time. Another bonus is the new house has higher ceilings so we'll have more room to play Wii without hitting the ceiling fan :)

The other exciting news is that I'm having surgery this Thursday to remove half of my thyroid. I decided that I can't stand the choking sensation anymore and since the draining didn't work my best choice is surgery. Everything should go well and Jim is going to take good care of me so no need to worry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home