Monday, March 21, 2005

Weekend in a Nutshell

I left work at noon on Friday and spent the rest of the day in downtown Portland with Jim. We spent a ton of time at Powell's Books and I ended up buying a book with knitting and crochet patterns for afghans. I am really going to miss Powell's when I move back to AZ!

Saturday Jim and I went to the Oregon coast for the day. We started out in Seaside at the outlets and then drove down the 101 stopping along the way at all the different antique shops. Jim ended up buying a really nice table from a shop in Wheeler. Based on the rest of the merchandise, I think it was the biggest sale they'd made in a while. The weather at the coast was pretty bad, very windy and rainy, but it meant that there weren't alot of other people around crowding into all the places we were going.

Sunday was a day for errands and preparing for the week. I tried a new recipe called "Italian Turkey Noodle Bake" which came out really good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home