Sunday, March 06, 2005

Adventures in Blocking, Baking, and Butterfinger Crisp



I was on call this weekend so I couldn't stray far but it gave me a chance to try blocking. A few of the potholders I've made over the last week weren't exactly square so I went to the Knitting Bee and got everything I needed to block. Just like the cabling it was much easier than I thought it would be.






When I was at the grocery store I saw the New Butterfinger Crisps minis on sale (and I had a coupon!) so I decided to buy them and make a batch of Magic Middles. I got the recipe from Stephanie a while back. The recipe describes them as "Peanut Butter Cookies with a surprise baked right in". The combination of peanut butter cookie and peanut butter crispy goodness can't be beat!

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Raquel said...

Yum! If you bring them to work on Monday, I may have to walk over. :)

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Raquel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

oooh! Yum! It must have been a baking weekend :) you baked, I baked and mariko baked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home